Friday, October 26, 2012

Free Printable Pennants on A Practical Wedding

We have created a free printable (and customizable) Pennant Banner for that wondrous wedding blog A Practical Wedding:






For those who know me or know the wedding blog A Practical Wedding, you know that Meg and I have been fervid members of The Mutual Admiration Club, from way back when. Someday I might write an entire post just devoted to her.

But in the meantime, I wanted to give back to her and the amazingly sane community she has built at A Practical Wedding (a blog I followed myself when planning our wedding). So I suggested doing free printables just for them. And here is the very first one: Printable Pennant Banners!

See the post here for their wonderful and easy to follow instructions. Trust me, it's easy.
The downloadable and printable PDF is available in two fonts, classic and modern, to suit your style.

Copyright A Printable Press 2012, please don't resell or anything immoral like that


No comments:

Post a Comment