Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Sometimes design makes me sad

I don't know where this image came from, sadly sometimes the internet does not provide an original creator (tumblr makes me very mad). But it is a powerful message.


But. Sometimes, people may believe in themselves and believe in their design, and this is what comes out:


This is for a brand new café opening in my neighborhood. There have been posters covering the construction plywood, with this logo, which I prayed was just temporary. It wasn't.

You can say "Bless their heart..." But that would hurt them. And this design will hurt their business. And I am truly sad for them as it is still a struggling edge to the neighborhood and this will be the third café/bar in that location in four years. All using terrible fonts.

It hurts my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment