Wednesday, August 1, 2012

New designs with little details, coming soon


This is an actual post about A Printable Press. I feel like there's something lame about getting excited about one's own designs. About thinking, "Yes, nailed it!" I really like the designs, in part because I love mini things.

These are the thank you cards for two upcoming suites that are destination based, with lots of little details. I have a life-long deep and abiding relationship with miniatures, I watched "Tiny Furniture" thinking there would be far more tiny furniture in it (I liked the film anyway, it definitely reminded me of friends I knew in my youth in nyc and that luckily I was too naive and middle-income to live like that).

This is pretty much a tease since they won't be available for a few weeks, but I really am that excited by them.

No comments:

Post a Comment