Monday, January 16, 2012

Resolutions all year

To be honest, I didn't have enough time before or around New Year's to fully contemplate 2011 and look forward to 2012. So my main resolution is to continue making resolutions or at least contemplating. Wait, maybe that's my resolution... Keep Contemplating!

But in the vein of year-long resolutions here is a wonderful project called the To Resolve Project , that features downloadable posters of various designers' resolutions. That just may apply to you. They go from the specific ("I will stop picking my fingernails") to the philosophical ("Dig deeper"). Here are some of my favorites, but I highly recommend going to the site and picking your own. They are amazing.





From top to bottom, Adam Babel "Make More by Hand", Lydia Nichols "Write More Letters", Gretchen Natvig "Save More Spiders", Travis Ladue "Be Me"
Via the ever-incredible blog SwissMiss

No comments:

Post a Comment